Thursday, June 7, 2012

Laundry Room Makeover


Laundry room a little more organized.

Finally.  My laundry room has been building up dust and collecting stuff for over 4 years now.  It feels so good to purge out the things that don't belong in there and organize the things that do.  I get frustrated at the unrealistic pictures I see in organizing magazines and such.  I mean, I like things labeled to certain extent.  I like everything in its place.  But, I am not going to take all the labels off my products and spray paint them all the same color so that it looks more uniform.  I am happy with my laundry room transformation.  The process went something like this:

The stuff before.

The stuff piled on the kitchen table and overflowing to the chairs.  How do we let this junk build up like this?

A good paint job (by Robin T Painter) using "oops" paint from The Home Depot and a few labeled containers later,  I feel the serenity settling in.

Labels using some card stock scrapbook paper and circles printed on the computer.  

Happy laundering!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cyndi. I appreciate the approval from such an organized person as yourself.

      Delete